Beautiful Teen

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Lia 19

Lia 19

It already has been, she said, wiggling her bottom against my probing finger. It's because I like you and all. I took a little more time in writing this one and I hope you like it. She let out a long pussies sigh, holding the jar in her hand. She sniffed slightly, 'Look at me. He felt her other hand there now too, and she was undoing Ivana the zipper on his Khaki's. I opened my eyes, to see him on his hands and knees. She was sore, she Vanesa Ftv had a horrible taste in her mouth, and as she lay there vaguely wondering why this was so she suddenly realized that she was naked. Justice For Girls And this is my special wrapping She said holding her fur wide open now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home